Employment & Contract Work
WebMagic® is one of the Internet’s premier innovators
Current and contract opportunities with great compensation and meaningful projects exist in several e-commerce start-ups, the WebMagic Pro software division, and in corporate services. We are especially looking for:
- Senior management candidates
- Administrative staff, with strong writing and organizational skills
- Graphic and UX/UI designers proficient in HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- LAMP (PHP/MySQL) programmers
- iOS and Android developers
- Content Writers
Please do not apply in person. If you are interested in joining the WebMagic team, either as an employee or a contractor, please send a resume and cover letter. If you are under vesting or other employment lockups, indicate date of availability. Whenever possible, please include samples or references of your work.
Please contact “WebMagic® Human Resources” at the mailing address found on the Contact WebMagic Page. Physical mail often stands out over email submissions which may not be differentiated from bulk spam.