- Have a question about WebMagic® or any of our services? We’d love to hear from you! Just send us e-mail, snail mail or give us a call:
- For optimal results, please read the following before contacting us.
- Inquiry about Services: If you are writing us about a site or our services, please be sure to include the name of the site (or service) and the purpose of your inquiry. Inquiries that we are unable to direct internally or are primarily sales calls may not be returned.
- Employment & Contractor Work: If you are writing us about a programmer or design positions, please review our Careers page and then reference work samples and be clear as to whether they are your sole work, or the product of a team.
- Domain and Internet Property Sale/Purchase, JV, and Advertising Inquiries: If you wish to contact us about a domain name, it is ESSENTIAL you review our Domains page first. We do not have the resources to reply to “How much do you want”, “Call me so we can discuss this domain”, “Is it for sale”, or “I would like to give the owner a proposal and want to confirm contact information and your interest level first” type emails.
- Copyright Claims: If you have any concern about any of the content on our network, please review our Legal page, the Terms and Conditions for the site in question, and in particular our DMCA page. You may also contact our legal department at the address below if you have any questions or comments about any of our policies.
- If you wish to submit any kind of proposal to us, please be sure to reference the specific property you are inquiring about or otherwise the purpose or your inquiry, and please include your specific proposal.